Sunday, January 30, 2005

Skinny People On Aisle 7

I noticed something today. Skinny people window shop when they’re grocery shopping. I’m in the ice cream aisle and there they are, shivering, staring into the glass. They come from Family Fitness Center in their little shorts and tank tops and they stand there mumbling about carbs or calories or some other crap. They have this pathetic look on their faces like they’ve just seen a puppy they can’t take home.

It would be sad if it wasn’t so annoying. They’re blocking my lane. I find my Chunky Monkey and my Heavenly Hash and I’m out of there. I’ve got the meltage factor to worry about. I’m on a mission. Lives depend on me. Get out of my way and move over to the produce section with the rest of the sprout munching liberals.

Skinny people only have paper products and cleaning supplies in their carts. That and precut, washed and packaged, salad and fruit. They can spend 16 hours a day in the gym working out until they can crack a walnut with their butt cheeks but they can’t take the time to cut their own watermelon.

I hate when there are a lot of skinny people in the grocery store at once. I feel like I’m being stalked. My cart is piled high with real food and these waifs are following me around waiting to strike. Back off and keeps your hands off my piping hot French bread salad boy!

One of these days one of them is going to snap and sit down cross-legged (skinny people can do that) in the ice cream aisle with sixteen pints of Hagen Daz popping the lids off and scooping the ice-cream out with their bare hands smearing it all over their bodies while speaking in tongues about the Atkins diet.

Ummm…..That… may…. just be a fantasy of mine.

6 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your take on Skinny People...It is so true. I am a 35 year old mother of two teens, one is pregnant...when I go to the store I sometimes walk out of there with two shopping carts full of food...as you put it, real food! I don't know how many times I have gotten "the look" from the skinny...Keep these blogs comming!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Go by and hit my the las vegas center for plastic surgery blog, you'll be glad you did.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Come as you are and look at my newport beach plastic surgery blog.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Check out my plastic surgery boston blog, you won't be sorry!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Please consider looking at my plastic surgery texas blog.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Blogman Dan said...

I liked your take on Skinny people. They should read the bible. It says the righteous eat to their hearts content, but the wicked go hungry.So maybe they will go broke wasting there money spilling ice cream all over them.But if you ever get broken credit, I know of a way to fix that.It is found at his site...

www.BrokenCredit.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home