Monday, January 31, 2005

The End of The World

Yes there are two rants this week. I couldn't help it. I saw the reason the West will crumble right there on my TV screen this morning.

They were interviewing people who were protesting the trial of Michael Jackson and one of the protesters actually said, "I think Michael Jackson is really Jesus Christ, I do, look they're persecuting him just like they persecuted Jesus."

WHERE DO I BEGIN?????

HEY NUMBNUTS!!! Michael Jackson did the Moonwalk he didn't walk on water. The only thing he ever turned into a wine was when he was claiming that he only had plastic surgery twice!

If there is a god please listen to my prayer and let them crucify Michael Jackson. I'm not talking figuratively. I really want him nailed to a cross. Please let them crucify, alongside of him, all of the people who were stupid enough to actually buy his "Invincible" album, and beat to death those that illegally downloaded it off of whatever replaced Napster.

God please set on fire the idiot that thinks Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ. If you can't do that could you please send the IRS after him or order a colonoscopy to clear this morons brain.

I know you have that in your power and seems like it would be easier than giving me those six winning Lotto numbers.

Also if you could have any idiot who parks a truck, SUV or RV in the spot right next to a parking lot exit tasered in the testicles that would be appreciated.

Amen.

P.S. I think we all know that Brittany Spears is actually Mary Magdalene.

8 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Hoodia said...

Help me Dude, I think I'm lost..... I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket. No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender". He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a San Diego cosmetic surgery doctor ,to fit into those blue suede shoes of yours. But Elvis said in the Ghetto nobody can afford a San Diego plastic surgery doctor. Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger. Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch a waaaay cool make-over show featuring some Tijuana dentists on the TV in the back of my Hummer. And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . . "You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on " Strange day or what? :-)

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Please discover my plastic surgery chicago blog.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery pic blog

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Arlo said...

Hi Tony Calabrese: I came here looking for information on ice fishing shelter and found your post on The End of The World. Although it's not quite the information I was looking for, I appreciate the chance to have a read. I'll definately be checking back in. I'm off to look for more resources for ice fishing shelter. If you have any more great suggestions, please post them here and I'll come back to check. Thanks again!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
I want you to look for my priscilla presley plastic surgery blog.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Arlo said...

Holy smokes!!! I've been trying all day to find little know sources of "real" people online with thoughts and ideas about ice fishing tip. I stumbled on to your porst about The End of The World and although it's not exactly what I was looking for, it certainly caught my attention. I'm personally building a resource for ice fishing tip and hope you might stop by and check it out when you have a chance...let me know your thoughts. I'll be sure to send people this way as well. Thanks Tony Calabrese...Cheers!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger live4-luv said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Stop by and visiit my cash advance loan blog!

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Blogging Markets said...

I just happened to be surfing for cat fishing and and somehow ended here. Don't ask me how but I got major sidetracked. - that's ok! You have a good blog. Well, best of luck and I'm back off looking.

I wish you luck
RT at cat fishing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home